We are now displaying saturations etc. with k=500 (still is 150)
We suggest re-delegating before December 1st - if your current pool is affected.
Rules for tickers:
- change regarding adapools and connected tools (yoroi, etc.)
- first take, first serve is the basic rule, the ticker will not be attributed to who uses it subsequently and will remain unmarked
- the ticker is released automatically if the pool that uses it runs through a "retired" state
- the ticker is checked / updated at least once a day
- in case of a ticker dispute, please send info together with proofs that you used it first to adapools at cardanians.io with the subject "Ticker Dispute - ticker name"