IOG has released db-sync with several bugs and a new release has not yet been issued. for this reason, rewards, metadata, stake sizes may be temporarily inaccurate in some cases. thank you for your understanding.
[ITZA] Chichen Itza
0% margin fee until we reached 10M active stake. Support the decentralization of Cardano in Latin America
WELCOME TO CHICHÉN ITZÁ CARDANO STAKE POOL
by Latin Stake Pools
Reasons for delegating to ITZA
- Geographical diversification, our servers are located in the Americas continent.
- Diversification of Cloud VPS providers, each node is hosted with a different company.
- Eight years of experience in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Support small pools and the descentralization of Cardano.
- Support a start-up from Argentina, a developing country.
- Support the creation of crypto educational videos from Latin Stake Pools Youtube channel.
- We are a carbon neutral operating stake pool.
Why is it called Chichén Itzá?
Chichen Itza is an archaeological site located in Yucatán, Mexico. The Maya name "Chichen Itza" means "At the mouth of the well of the Itza". Dominating the North Platform of Chichen Itza is the Temple of Kukulcán (a Maya feathered serpent deity). The consensus algorithm used in Cardano is called Ouroboros, which is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail. Therefore it was fitting to name the stake pool after the UNESCO heritage site where the temple of a Mayan serpent deity resides.